Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Cayx Assets is a crypto Bonds trading platform operated by and proprietary to CAYX ASSETS TOI. (the “Company”). By accessing the website at https://cayxassets.com (the “Website”), accessing the platform, signing up to Cayx Assets, buying/selling/winning from https://cayxassets.com, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions between you and the Company, including any revisions from time to time as may be published by Cayx Assets (these “Terms”). You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically and become aware of modifications thereto (if any) from time to time.
- In order to buy a Cayx Bond, you must register to open an Account. Your Cayx Bond (Serial Number) will reflect in your Dashboard area. Access to your Cayx Account is limited solely to the individual or institution which has successfully registered and opened that Cayx Account. You agree that you will not allow any other individual or institution to access or use your Cayx Account.
- A historical record of your transactions on our Platform contains information regarding your Buying, Selling and Winning activity; however, please note that nothing in your Account History should be treated as a valuation. We use commercially reasonable efforts to assure that the information contained in the notices we send you and your Account History is accurate and reliable; however, do note that errors may sometimes occur and such errors do not impact the actual means and results of a given transaction. It is your sole responsibility to review your Account History and any notices. Any transaction listed in your Account History, or other communication including, but not limited to, Buying, Selling or other receipts sent to your email on record shall be deemed and treated as authorized, correct, approved, and confirmed by you unless we receive written notice to the contrary within three business days from the date the transaction was listed or the communication was sent (as the case may be).
- You understand and agree that all communication with you will be via email. We will use the email address on record for your Cayx Assets Account as our primary means of communicating with you. To ensure that you receive all of our communications, you agree to keep your email address up-to-date and immediately notify us if there are any changes. Delivery of any communication to the email address on record is considered valid and will be deemed to have been acknowledged as authorized, correct, approved, and confirmed by you unless we have received written notice to the contrary within three business days from the date the communication was sent. If any email communication is returned as undeliverables, we retain the right to block your access to Cayx Assets until you provide and confirm a new and valid email address.
- You can sell your Cayx Bond/s anytime. Cayx Assets will process your request within 24 hours with a deduction of 7.5%. (Service Charges).
- You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to immediately suspend your account and all accounts beneficially owned by you, if we suspect, in our sole discretion, any such accounts to be involved in suspicious activities on our website.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we have the right to immediately suspend your account and any Related Account, freeze/lock the Cayx Bonds in all such accounts, and/or suspend your access to Cayx Assets Website until a determination has been made, if (a) we believe someone is attempting to gain unauthorized access to the account, (b) we believe there is unusual activity in the account, (c) we believe you are using Cayx Assets, your login credentials, or other account information in an unauthorized or inappropriate manner or (d) the account has not been accessed in two years or more.
- You acknowledge and agree that if your account or any Related Account is determined, in our sole discretion, to have committed a Breach of Terms, we have the right to terminate any such accounts and take any and all necessary and appropriate actions pursuant to these Terms and/or Applicable Laws and Regulations.
- You can’t request any customized number as the serial numbers for Cays Bonds are auto-generated through one of the Best software.
- First, Second and Third prize winners may choose to receive their prize as an annuity, paid in 15 graduated payments over 15 months, or a lump sum payment.
- Winners have to pay an additional 5% as Good Will to Cayx. So the total deduction while processing your prize claim will be 12.5% (including 7.5% service charges)
- Cayx Bonds purchased before the draw date will be eligible to participate and claim to win by digits matching. Cayx Bond purchased after the draw will not be eligible to claim for the past draw digit matching.
- Cayx Assets, as well as all material on its website, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree and understand not to modify, copy, reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, create derivative works from, or store Cayx Assets source code or similar proprietary or confidential data or other similar information provided via Cayx Assets, without our express prior written consent. You may not use Cayx Assets for any unlawful purpose.
- We hereby grant you a non-assignable and non-exclusive personal, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Cayx Assets in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited. All rights in and to Cayx Assets, and not granted herein, are reserved.
- Cayx Assets and the Cayx Assets logo (whether registered or unregistered) (the ” Cayx Assets Marks”) are proprietary marks licensed to Cayx Assets and protected by applicable trademark laws. Nothing contained in these Terms should be construed as granting any license to or right to use any of the Cayx Assets Marks displayed here without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use of the Cayx Assets Marks is strictly prohibited. You may not use any of the Cayx Assets Marks in connection with the creation, issuance, sale, offer for sale, trading, distribution, solicitation, marketing, or promotion of any investment products (e.g., Cayx Bond), including where the price, return, and/or performance of the investment product is based on, derived from, or related to Cayx Assets or any portion thereof, without a separate written agreement with us. We may use technology that is the subject of one or more pending patent applications.
- You agree and understand that part of or all of Cayx Assets may be periodically unavailable during scheduled maintenance or unscheduled downtime or other stoppages of services (collectively, “Stoppages”). You agree and understand that Cayx Assets is not liable or responsible to you for any inconvenience or damage to you as a result of Stoppages. Following Stoppages, when services resume, you understand that the Bitcoin prices may differ significantly from the prices prior to such Stoppages.